- Alice and Bob each created one problem for HackerRank. A reviewer rates the two challenges, awarding points on a scale from 1 to 100 for three categories: problem clarity, originality, and difficulty.
The rating for Alice’s challenge is the triplet a = (a, a, a), and the rating for Bob’s challenge is the triplet b = (b, b, b).
- The task is to find their comparison points by comparing a with b, a with b, and a with b.
- If a[i] > b[i], then Alice is awarded 1 point.
- If a[i] < b[i], then Bob is awarded 1 point.
- If a[i] = b[i], then neither person receives a point.
- Comparison points is the total points a person earned.
Given a and b, determine their respective comparison points.
- a = [1, 2, 3]
b = [3, 2, 1]
- For elements 0, Bob is awarded a point because a .
- For the equal elements a and b, no points are earned.
- Finally, for elements 2, a > b so Alice receives a point.
The return array is [1, 1] with Alice’s score first and Bob’s second.
- Function Description
- Complete the function compareTriplets in the editor below.
- compareTriplets has the following parameter(s):
- int a: Alice’s challenge rating
- int b: Bob’s challenge rating
- int: Alice’s score is in the first position, and Bob’s score is in the second.
- Input Format
- The first line contains 3 space-separated integers, a, a, and a, the respective values in triplet a.
- The second line contains 3 space-separated integers, b, b, and b, the respective values in triplet b.
- 1 ≤ a[i] ≤ 100
- 1 ≤ b[i] ≤ 100
- a,b의 배열의 원소의 크기를 확인후, 더 큰쪽에 점수를 +1씩 하는 함수를 작성
- 배열의 index를 for문으로 돌려서 if문으로 더 큰쪽에 +1를 하는 코드를 작성 후 해당 점수들을 return하는 함수를 작성하였다.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 def compareTriplets(a, b): alice = 0 bob = 0 for i in range(len(a)): if a[i] > b[i]: alice += 1 elif a[i] < b[i]: bob += 1 return alice, bob
1 (1, 1)